Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I should have kept my mouth shut!

I jinxed myself! If you recall the whole "I need a new house, before I need a new car post" you will remember that I said, "our car may be a 1998 Dodge minivan and lovingly referred to by my hubby as the "Purple Barney Mobile", but it is paid for and works just fine (except for occasional blinker shorts)". Yeah, well . . . the transmission is going on the dumb thing!!!!! I should never have put out into the cosmos that I need a new house before I need a new car. Now "Spite" has stepped in to put me in my place.
I am hoping Trent, who can fix anything, can fix it, but we are worried this is a sign of future things to come. The end of the "Purple Barney Mobile". RIP
I really, really, really don't want to buy a new car right now, it really messes with my plans. Pray for us!

No comments:

London playing soccer

London playing soccer
Varsity Soccer 2010

Isabelle the Ballerina

Isabelle the Ballerina
First pointe shoes

Brennan

Brennan
Hanging out on the potato piler