Friday, May 8, 2009

My 2 Cents!

This week was my birthday. Somehow a tradition has started and my Mom gives be a hanging basket every year. I love this so much! My mom knows how much I love flowers and these baskets are instant color! Something to start brightening up the yard.

My next house WILL have a mudroom!
Who knew goldfish got so big?

Do your knives look like this after the kids (hubby included) make PB sandwiches?

A great phenomenon has occurred. Brennan who adores his Dad, as he should, has been showering me with attention. Here is a note I found on a pillow when I went to bed one night. How cute!
This is a birdhouse we made for Mother's Day in scouts. It too was found sitting on my pillow. It's all I can do to keep him from giving me the gift he made in school before Sunday.

We were officially inducted into the world of teenagedom. We were TP'd and Forked. Those who TP'd and Forked must have had limited supplies because the "damage" was minimal. What you see is what we got.
I told London and Isabelle that "I" surely was not the intended target, therefore they got to clean it up.
I believe they were finished in less that a minute. That's my kind of clean-up!
London participated in Track this spring. Here she is freezing to death before running the 100 yard dash which she took 1st place.

No comments:

London playing soccer

London playing soccer
Varsity Soccer 2010

Isabelle the Ballerina

Isabelle the Ballerina
First pointe shoes

Brennan

Brennan
Hanging out on the potato piler