Thursday, December 31, 2009

A Beginning . . .

For last year's words belong to last year's language.

And next year's words await another voice.

And to make an end is to make a beginning.

~T.S. Eliot, "Little Gidding"


They say a goal NOT written down is only a dream. Well the Cleverly's have a goal so this will be the official "writing down" of thus said GOAL!

We want to MOVE!!!!!

I love my house usually in the summer, because I have a patio and a pretty big yard. So we can move some of our "living" outside. But when hibernation sets in sometime in November, the proclamations that it is time to move, begin to be heard.
This house is too small!
We have got to move!
Get out of my way!
Stop touching me! Moving might not help this one.
This house is too small, we HAVE to move!!!!!!
So we are serious. Hopefully, the previously posted stars are beginning to align ( knock on wood) and we can sell our home and move into a home that will accomodate our growing family and by growing I only mean taller. Not one of my kids is done growing yet!
Our focus for the next few months is to finish some unfinished projects around the house including replacing lino and painting kitchen cupboards.
Selling our house will be one big step into creating a new beginning next year. I've been feeling a little "stuck" lately so it will be fun to "rev" things up a bit.
2010
Happy New Year everyone!
-Kim

5 comments:

Jess said...

Hey Kim! It was good visiting with you @ Monte's party! Good luck with the sell of your house, we will give you a great deal on ours ;0)Oh & IF you wanted to read our blog...e-mail me @ croft.jessica@gmail.com

Jess said...

I meant SALE!!I will pray for a sold sign!

The Williams Family said...

Exactly how I've been feeling!

Korbi said...

what color are you painting your cupboards? I LOVE the red ones!!!!!

Kimberley said...

Cream. I think it will make my house more sellable.

London playing soccer

London playing soccer
Varsity Soccer 2010

Isabelle the Ballerina

Isabelle the Ballerina
First pointe shoes

Brennan

Brennan
Hanging out on the potato piler