Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Brennan's Baptism


November 1st Brennan got baptized. Another important milestone in ones life if you are LDS. It was such a nice day and I was so proud of Brennan. Isn't it amazing that these kids, even at 8, seem to sense how important this event is. I was a little nostalgic that week because I couldn't believe that my baby was getting baptized. I remember when he was 4 pounds and those first few weeks when my life was a constant revolution of feedings, trying to get some weight on that kid. You wouldn't know it now. He is taller than most his peers, though still as skinny as a rail. But if you know Brennan you know that he burns calories almost 24 hours a day. Like I've said before, he is a CRAZY kid and adore him.

2 comments:

Lori said...

Just found your blog....fun to read!! Look's like your busy. I just finished the second 'Twilight'....very interesting.

Korbi said...

Oh yeah! Sorry we missed it , nephew in Idaho got baptized same day. I can't believe he's 8!!! Great to be 8!

London playing soccer

London playing soccer
Varsity Soccer 2010

Isabelle the Ballerina

Isabelle the Ballerina
First pointe shoes

Brennan

Brennan
Hanging out on the potato piler