Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A regular appearance?

I am having "issues" with my job! So my thought to create some interest for myself back in my job I have decided to try doing a regular post about it. Believe it or not, some interesting and hilarious things happen around here. Because as "The Doors" say "People are Strange" and can make for some interesting antecdotes.



I say "try to do a regular post" as I'm not predisposed to doing anything "regularly" that isn't life sustaining. You know, things that are controlled by the cerebellum (isn't that the part of the brain that controls things like breathing, heart beat, blinking, etc?).



Anyway, first post:



With the Christmas holidays over and spring looming around the corner, wishful thinking, Trent is feeling that urge, I swear only farmers feel, to work. So today he was at the shop "working". When he got home, I went up to him to give him a hug and kiss, wrinkled my nose, and said, "You smell like exhaust!" He looks at me and grins and says, "You smell like oil. Hmmmm, 10w30?" Nice, uggghhh.

No comments:

London playing soccer

London playing soccer
Varsity Soccer 2010

Isabelle the Ballerina

Isabelle the Ballerina
First pointe shoes

Brennan

Brennan
Hanging out on the potato piler