Monday, June 30, 2008

Yes, believe it or not, I went to my 20 year class reunion!

Need I say more. It was this past weekend, and to a degree it was fun. It is amazing how true out-of-sight, out-of-mind is. So many friends and memories that had been pushed to the back of my memory came flooding to the fore front! It's really bizarre. I told Trent, I will not be attending my 30th, 20 was enough for me. Many seem to have good marriages, families and jobs and I am happy about that. It was also good to see friends like Julie, Noelle, Rachel and Caron. Trent went with, Friday and Saturday night and was a real trooper. He was also the best looking guy there hands down!!!

No comments:

London playing soccer

London playing soccer
Varsity Soccer 2010

Isabelle the Ballerina

Isabelle the Ballerina
First pointe shoes

Brennan

Brennan
Hanging out on the potato piler